December 10, 2010

This may be the last wedding post for a little while.



Beautiful vintage rings I LOVE






I love the heart detail. so sweet. 







My type of wedding. I want all of this furniture! (and accessories)
All of these colors are my absolute favorite colors. 
The fingerprint tree has to be one of the greatest "guest book" ideas I have seen. 

prettiest save the date

Great idea to have a fun little food truck serving treats to your guests. 

                

<3





Love the all the colors and vintage touches



Greatest idea EVER! Its so cute!



So WINDsical. har har har
               
 beautiful and colorful. I just love it.

                                                               Precious little pictures

                                                              
<3 B

No comments:

Post a Comment