February 21, 2011

Big comfy bed

This past weekend was a pretty lazy one. Saturday I realized...I spend a little too much time in my bed. But I love my bed... aside from the occasional potty and food break I could live in there! I have everything I need. Computer, super soft pillows and blankets, water, my phone, my cat...I am SET. So all of this bed action got me a little inspired. Now dont get me wrong... I do love my bed, But what makes my bed is the bedding. The actual bed its self..is a little on the crappy side. Here are a few (and by few I mean ton) of lovely beds to be jealous of.

This looks like its in a tree house



LOVE LOVE LOVE this bed!
Very interesting 

Cubby hole bed!! So fun. Look at that little built-in...inside the built-in. hehehe
 I wounder if it swings all over the place when you get in. Its a really neat idea.
My word! Come to me! This place looks like heaven.

bed = stunning   rug = fun and MINE..this needs to be in my life.

So I know I am not a "TEEN" anymore...but pottery barn teen is AWESOME! I like their stuff better than the regular pottery barn stuff sometimes. I have been pretty obsessed with their beds for quite some time now. 
This is the #1 bed I have been obsessed with. I am really not even sure why.  Maybe because its a dresser too... I love storage, that your kinda hidden, and you can put treasures on the top on the dresser part..but mainly I think I love the fact that you can line up pillows on the back and its like a massive couch..
This is #2 of my PB TEEN favorites. All that storage!! I would put all my undies and socks in those drawers on the sides at the bottom. How prefect?! 
#3 favorite.
#4 




AMAZING

fun fun fun..but question...why is the bed in front of a door..?




This is probably one of my most favorites out of the bunch. LOVE and those floors..lovely!!

A close second to the bed above. If this were pink velvet..It would be the winner for sure! 




so sophisticated

<3 simple and clean
what a happy room. I want that side table

PINK




No comments:

Post a Comment