February 16, 2011

Lets Play I Spy

There is something all of these images have in common (besides being lovely)...leave me a comment and tell me what it is. 


Check out that AMAZING mirror! the door is pretty cute too!

I LOVE this image. I have always been so attracted to it. Its that ceiling.  


I love these colors. 

How fun is this room!? I want to go up those stairs into that loft.

This room is such a random mix of things. I absolutely love how weird it is..the chandelier is crazy amazing!




Purple couches? umm yes please!

This rug is wow. huge and lovely. 

I love that the entire back wall behind the sink is mirrors. Such a great idea! 

Are you seeing that pink floor in the kitchen!? I love all the colors in here. 


Feather pillow-lovely, wall hanging-lovely, little wheels on the bottom of couch-CUTEST THINGS EVER! I have been obsessed with little wheels on the bottoms of furniture recently.. haven't I been TEARSA?? haha  

I adore this room! 


I am rather confused by this room..is it a living room? or a dining room? either way their chair collection is something to be  rather jealous of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment