March 5, 2011

Flying Purple People Eater

That looks very deep and rather comfortable. 

I love the windows and the shape of this house






I love these rugs. Check out that lamp. the lighting in this room is great! SO PRETTY!!!




LoVe

I thought you may like this Tearsa. 


This also reminded me of you Tearsa. :)

MMM I want this couch..(maybe in a diff color) and those picture frames. 


I really dig this tub...but honestly; the shower is my the winner here. 

I feel like that tree should have some sparkle to it. (not alot...just a little glimmer) Every time I look at it I think I am going to se it light up or something. Its pretty exciting.

Nice little pop of color



1 comment:

  1. I loved the purple ikat chairs. I'll add it to my long wish but never get list. :]

    ReplyDelete