March 6, 2011

I Want Someone...

Who will build a fort with me.
Who accepts the fact that I will almost always try on ten different outfits, only to wear the original.
Who loves animals as much as I do.
Who understands that when I ask them to pick option 1 or option 2, I am almost always saying please pick option 1. 
Who can fix my computer.
Who understands that I make a lot of decisions I later regret.
Who will drive across the country in a camper with me.
Who doesn't care that I find it very hard to hang the clothes back up.
Who will ignore the fact that I am a terrible speller. 
Who will make me do things I never would have done on my own.
Who lets me stir the creamer in their coffee because they know I like the way it looks.
Who will teach me new things.
Who will tell me I am being crazy when I am being crazy.
Who thinks the fact that arcades, petting zoos and go carts make me jump with excitement is the cutest thing they have ever seen. 
Who understands that when I get lost I become very angry.
Who realizes that my pillow is MY pillow.
Who tells me no sometimes.
Who will remember to get me tons of condiments..because they also realize condiments just make the world of food a better place.
Who doesn't tickle people in the under arm (thats just creepy. Nobody wants you to touch their armpit.). 
Who likes playing board games.
Who doesn't care that I have absolutely no idea what I am doing with my life, except that I want to have fun. 
Who will tell me my morning breath isn't bad, even when I know it is.
Who loves boots and mens shoes as much as I do.
Who will tell me to shut up when I need to.
Who doesn't mind that sometimes I have mood swings and cry during sad commercials.
Who will go on "grand adventures" with me, even if "grand adventure" just means a trip to the store.
Who knows that I am awkward and sometimes say and do the strangest things, but wouldn't want me any other way. 

Super sweet fort!!!

And...have the looks of these lovely creatures. A girl can dream. 
Jay Chou
Andrew Vanwyngarden
Jon Kortajarena 
Marlon Brando
Andrew from MGMT
Marlon Brando
Jon Kortajarena 
joo jihoon
Dougy Mandagi from Temper Trap
Adrian Grenier
Jon Kortajarena 
PS. I have a big thing for asians.
   

2 comments:

  1. I fulfilled all those contingencies, seemed a perfect fit...and then I saw the pictures of boys and realized I am not that, pretty Caucasian, old, female, lack the sultry dreamy look. Maybe I would just make a great surrogate mum. Oh wait, I am your surrogate mum. I love you the way you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this "who will" list. i hear so much of me in this wish list. ...and guess what! It's taken me about thirty five years to find him (again) but he DOES exist - I think. Haha! Anyhoo... I just stumbled upon your blog and it's charming and breezy and so quirky - which is what I loved most about it from the beginning. I'm so curious to hear if you've ventured on in this direction. If not, that's ok, too. There are so many directions to soar and winds to take you. Either way, i hope you never stop Wanderlusting.
    Cheers,
    California2Montana

    ReplyDelete